This job is currently Archived,
Recruiting Specialist (m/f) - Germany
Posted on : 25 May 2017
- Everyone achieves greatness at our company!
- As one of the most rapidly growing biotechnology companies in Europe, we’re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases.
- Over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future.
- You too can become a pioneer! Here, you’ll achieve greatness.
- You will help our team of passionate pioneers grow by recruiting new specialists.
Your duties in detail:
- You will be responsible for the process of filling vacancies, from the internal vacancy notification to signing the contract (emphasis on technical assistants and natural scientists).
- This entails optimizing existing and implementing new recruiting processes.
- You will design and implement personnel acquisition measures.
- Additionally, you will organize and lead personnel marketing campaigns as well as represent our company at recruiting events.
What you have to offer.
- Degree in economics or education
- Experience as a recruiter (m/f), preferably in the field of life science
- Analytical skills and the ability to think conceptually
- Strong communication skills, approachability and the ability to excite applicants
- Advanced proficiency in English