Recruiting Coordinator (Temporary) - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
We're looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to partner with our recruiters and hiring teams to attract and deliver top talent. Our dynamic Talent Acquisition team works on varied positions which often involve one-of-a-kind technology and science areas, and the Recruiting Coordinator is integral to our overall success. The Recruiting Coordinator will facilitate a streamlined process from posting to onboarding and will act as a focal point for all recruiting interactions to achieve an efficient, enjoyable, and high-touch candidate experience.
The core responsibilities of the Recruiting Coordinator include:
- Advertise open positions to appropriate internal and external venues
- Manage candidate interviews and coordination of onsite visits, including scheduling, securing conference rooms, and arranging travel.
- Work with recruiters and hiring managers to ensure a seamless interview experience for all candidates.
- Support strategic workforce planning by assisting recruiters with researching sourcing mechanisms and venues such as university contacts/programs and professional associations
- Follow-up with candidates, recruiters and other internal stakeholders as necessary to ensure progress and problem resolution
- Highly proficient in use of Office 365, MS Outlook & MS Office Suite, particularly calendaring and spreadsheets;
- Ability to understand and adapt to rapidly-changing priorities and environments, and must demonstrate maturity, flexibility, and patience in all circumstances
- Must be incredibly detail-oriented with effective time management, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to compose and deliver succinct and effective written and oral communications
- Ability to interact effectively with HR team members, internal staff, candidates, and vendors with professionalism, tact, and diplomacy
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills, with a customer-service orientation in all dealings
- Must demonstrate integrity in handling confidential and sensitive information
- Proficient at handling high volumes of work and multi-tasking
- Experience in optimizing processes and increasing efficiency
- Prior experience with Applicant Tracking Systems is preferred
Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) strongly preferred with minimum of 1-2 years of recruiting coordinator experience and/or 3-5 years of high volume administrative experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.