* Recruiter (contractor) Emeryville United States,
Are you a Recruiter with 2 - 3 years of experience who wants to take their skills to the next level? You will have that opportunity as a Full Life-Cycle Contract Recruiter for our contingent workforce. You will be responsible for sourcing, screening, and interviewing prospective temporary staff, and will support the candidate evaluation and selection process. In addition to Full Life-Cycle recruiting responsibilities, this position also requires that you support the interview scheduling process during peak periods to effectively meet Santen's timelines and staffing requirements. You will work closely with hiring managers and the rest of the Talent Acquisition Team while developing and maintaining relationships with premium candidates to meet both immediate and forecasted temporary hiring needs.
- Conduct telephone and in-person interviews using behavioral interviewing techniques.
- Screen/pre-qualify candidates based on established criteria and in a legally compliant manner.
- Post job descriptions and source candidates via job boards, LinkedIn Recruiter, and other traditional and non-traditional channels.
- Provide administrative support in the scheduling, coordination, and communication of candidate interview schedules and pre-employment information
- Maintain all employment-related documents in a legally compliant manner.
- Use Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to create position requisitions, generate reports and analytics, update templates, etc.
- Schedule and coordinate candidate interviews.
- Provide exceptional candidate communication throughout the interview process. Provide detailed interview information before, during, and after in-person interviews, along with excellent follow through.
- Communicate candidate interview information and coordinate candidate interview details with outside recruitment agency partners.
- Perform general administrator functions within an Applicant Tracking System.
- Conduct thorough reference checks on finalist candidates.
- Attend recruiting events both on- and off-site.
- Follow HR Department standards for processing employment applications and applicant background checks.
- Process candidate requests for expense reimbursement.
- Arrange travel for candidates when needed.
- Partner with IT and Facilities to ensure smooth on-boarding for candidates.
- BS/BA degree in Human Resources, Communications, or related field, with minimum of 2 - 3 years previous Full Life Cycle Recruiting experience.
- Pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry experience a plus.
- Previous experience with behavioral interviewing preferred.
- Previous experience using Applicant Tracking Systems preferred.
- Highly organized; able to function and adapt in a high demand, changing environment.
- Proven competency with both in-person and telephone interviews.
- Excellent communication skills along with the demonstrated ability to interact successfully in a culturally diverse work environment.
- Must be able to work with minimal instruction or supervision.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Proven judgment and tact in handling sensitive and confidential information
Find a Job Find Candidates