Recovery Scientist for Recovery Development - Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact. We use science to advance industries, and as part of Research, Innovation and Supply, you will help find the biological answers and build the new businesses that can pave the way for a brighter future.
- Are you eager to try out your talent and ambitions developing innovative processes in Recovery Development Department (Recovery Pilot Plant)?
- We enable innovation to the market by developing enzyme process suitable for large scale industrial biotech production.
- You will apply your science background on downstream process development (recovery), including process scale-up and technology transfer to our production sites around over the world. You will drive results on your own and together with other highly skilled scientists and technicians.
- Hold a MSc degree in chemical engineering, biochemical engineering or similar, preferentially combined with a PhD
- Have experience or knowledge within recovery of biological molecules, separation technology, and downstream unit operations or related area
- Have excellent skills in English (written and spoken). Applicants are expected to be well founded in Danish.
- Be able to apply your strong scientific background to create results, both on your own and in collaboration with others.
- The department has a very large recovery pilot facility.
- The products handled by the department include a large variety of industrial enzymes, e.g. for Household Care, Biofuel and Food & Feed applications
- For the right candidate, the job can potentially be a solid step towards a science based future career within project and/or line management.
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives.
- As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.