Receptionist in Corporate Facilities - Denmark
- Do you want to be part of a hectic and ever changing environment where customer service, security and professionalism are at the forefront?
- Are you motivated by delivering service at a high level? Then you may be the new full time Security Receptionists we are looking for.
About the department
- “We make a big difference as receptionists – Our jobs are very different and it demands great tolerance – We have no deadlines – Only one point customer service”.
- If you think this sounds like statements that could be made by you and if you think it could be exciting to be part of a group of Receptionist within our company then you may be one of the new colleagues we are looking for.
- Our Receptions are open from 7.30 – 18.00 therefore your work hours will be placed in this period of time.
- Our department is a part of Corporate Facilities which enables the company way of working for more than 16,000 colleagues.
- You will be part of a team of 30 colleagues manning 11 receptions within our company.
- You will be an important and very visible part of our company.
- Together with your other colleagues in the receptions, you will be our face externally and thereby the first person our customers meet when they visit us.
- Your primary task will include receiving guests, operating the telephone exchange, operating and our virtual reception.
- It is also you who book meeting rooms, taxis and see to it that the reception has the right stationary etc.
- The most important in this job is your personality.
- We weigh discretion highly and the importance of our customers getting a professional service when they are welcomed by you at our receptions.
- We are an active part of the security setup and it will be an advantage if you have worked as an Security Receptionist before.
- As you will have colleagues from very different backgrounds, it will require tolerance and understanding to positively positively gain from the differences.
- You will need a good deal of curiosity and have the ability to work very thorough with your tasks.
- You have a solid language background, speak and write Danish and English at a high level. It will be an advantage if you master another foreign language.
- You have the ability to absorb and handle large amounts of information and in depth organisational knowledge.
- You are a super user in regards to the Office-package, are used to working with data and you have technical insight into SAP and IT systems including maintenance hereof.
Working with US:
- Your skills, dedication and ambition help us change lives for the better.
- In exchange, we offer you an opportunity to work with extraordinary talent and benefit from a range of possibilities for professional and personal development.