Receptionist I/II and Client Relations Associate - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
What differentiates us at Alcami? Our people.
Help shape the future of medicine and join us – we are a pharmaceutical contract development manufacturing organization (CDMO).
Alcami Corporation is the first company to offer a solution that is tailored to small and mid-size pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. We offer a range of services from four distinct pillars: Development Services, Analytical Testing, Drug Product, and APIs. Beyond that, we can integrate our services so customers experience a simplified engagement with a single project management relationship, full visibility from development into manufacturing, and shorter turnaround times. With six locations in the U.S. and a global location in The Netherlands, the Alcami family is growing rapidly. Picture yourself at Alcami and apply today.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated self-starter for a Receptionist and Client Relations Associate position in Durham, NC (Research Triangle Park). This is an excellent opportunity for a knowledgeable professional with experience in client services and/or administrative and executive support.
The Receptionist I and Client Relations Associate is the ‘first face” of the company and will act as the administrative point person for all visitors. This position will help manage client relationship systems and processes to ensure flawless customer service for our clients. This position must greet all persons entering the company, determine the nature and purpose of the visit, and contact the appropriate personnel to meet the visitors. This person will interact with both internal and external stakeholders on a daily basis, serving as a primary contact with the responsibility to create great first impressions with external clients and prospects visiting our facilities. This will include supporting corporate communications and other administrative assignments. This position must maintain an effective working relationship with leadership, clients and employees.
The day-to-day responsibilities include assisting the Executive Leadership Team when they are on site, administering the conference room calendars and providing support for other departments. Additionally, this person will be responsible for daily sorting and distribution of company-wide mail items. This position may require training of others.
As the Receptionist I/II and Client Relations Associate, you will:
- Create a positive lobby experience by greeting all visitors with a smile
- Greet persons entering the company, determine the nature and purpose of the visit, and contact appropriate personnel to meet the visitors
- Provide pre-printed badges as applicable
- Serve as centralized coordinator and point person for all client and prospect related visits
- Provide clients with visit guidelines, travel assistance, directions and general logistics support
- Provide area dining and entertainment recommendations as requested. May be asked periodically to help host client events after traditional business hours
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to distribute meeting agendas
- Ensure meeting rooms and designated client spaces have been prepared prior to client arrival, including set up of necessary technology (projectors, internet and other audio/visual)
- Clean up client meeting space after departure
- Book and maintain conference room calendars
- Support Foundations Team by communicating and coordinating community sponsorships and events
- Keeps conference room supplies stocked; orders supplies as needed
- Ensure all visitors are logged-in and have a visitor’s badge
- Track and log individuals using temporary pass keys
- Log Fed Ex /UPS / Airborne package in notebook before notifying recipients via email
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Provide support for other departments (i.e. activities and events) as needed or assigned (i.e. blood drives)
Qualifications for success:
HS or AAS with 2 - 4 years related administrative support experience, minimally 1 - 2 years in an executive support or administrative role.
- Good computer skills in Microsoft office applications
- Good understanding of company policies and processes
- Understanding and adherence with corporate business etiquette
- Experience dealing with the public
- Experience with telephone systems and receptionist duties
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Customer-focused mindset
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work in teams or independently
- Ability to multi-task on a daily basis
- Ability to handle multiple calls
- Ability to handle a high-level stress environment
- Good typing skills
- Accurate data entry
What we offer you:
- Profit sharing bonus plan
- Medical, dental and vision coverage from day one
- A menu of voluntary benefits including short & long term disability, life, accident, critical illness and hospital indemnity insurances
- Paid/flexible sick-leave, vacations, and holidays so you can take the time when you need it
- To complement your personal financial strategy, we also have 401(k) matching