At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact. We use science to advance industries. As part of Corporate Functions, you will help empower people, enable decision making and create the agility that will strengthen Novozymes’ competitive edge and extend the reach of our biological answers.
We are looking for a receptionist in Beijing, reporting to the China Facility Manager.
The detailed tasks and responsibilities will include,
- Ensure maximum physical presence at the reception in compatibility with the activities of its location
- Deal with the welcoming of and providing general information to a multicultural and international public, primarily in Chinese and English, reserve taxis upon request for employees and visitors
- Direct, when necessary, incoming calls to the various relevant extensions, administering, where necessary, initial information to the guests
- Provide support and be a reference point for Zymers at the location to understand their needs and any requirements before they become problems to be solved
- Keep under control the management of the building, trying to become aware of any problems concerning Facility Services, safety and security
- Perform a quick daily check on the general state of the surroundings, the quality of the cleaning being carried out and on the operation of all systems of the assigned areas
- Inform Facility Management promptly on a daily basis of any issues, preferably prior to them being identified by the locality users themselves
- Establish relationships with local maintenance and other Facility Services providers
- Security access level, badge ID management, and badge making for NZCI(Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou sites), overseeing the facilitating of access via the entrance gates
- Take care of the room layouts and provide assistance for conferences and events as they take place, give assistance for programmed events
In this position you need to have:
- good communication skills
- ability to engage with others
- English language skills
- positive attitude to working in a team
- good organizational skills
- basic PC knowledge for the package "Microsoft Office"
Novozymes is the world leader in bioinnovation. Together with customers across a broad array of industries, we create tomorrow’s biosolutions, improving our customers’ business and the use of our planet’s resources. With over 700 products used in 130 countries, Novozymes’ bioinnovations improve industrial performance and safeguard the world’s resources by offering superior and sustainable solutions for tomorrow’s ever-changing marketplace.
Please send your application and CV in English (mandatory) and Chinese by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org (请注明申请职位的名称和编号)
More positions, please kindly visit career website: http://www.novozymes.com/asiapacific-cn/novozymes-in-china/career-in-china/Pages/default.aspx