This job is currently Archived,
Receptionist API - United States
Novo Nordisk (company)
Posted on : 15 April 2017
- We want to make a difference. For more than 90 years, we have led the way in diabetes care.
- Being part of our company allows our employees to embark on life-changing careers, and the opportunity to help and improve the quality of life for millions of people around the world.
- To help meet the growing demand for our diabetes treatment, our company expects to double production of diabetes drugs over the next decade.
- Our company is currently building a new diabetes API plant facility that employs 800 people.
- The new plant will initially employ 700 employees to produce the active ingredients for a new diabetes oral treatment and a range of other diabetes drugs.
- Our company is currently seeking top talent for this green field project and eventual operations.
- This once in a life-time career opportunity is ideal for manufacturing professionals who not only understand the operational complexities of manufacturing but also have the desire and drive to help us design and build.
- Here you will work with the best manufacturing professionals in the industry, while learning and taking part in the plant design.
Perform receptionist duties; assist with safety, lockers, mailroom, employee health fair & security badges.
- Follow all safety & environmental requirements in the performance of duties.
- Greet & assist visitors – provide a welcoming environment.
- Receive/route telephone calls with courtesy & timeliness.
- Maintain phone lists & employee photo board.
- Maintain mail room, sort mail & manage stamps/supplies.
- Manage security badges.
- Dispense safety shoe & eyeglass forms & maintain related records.
- Coordinate locker assignments.
- Take & manage employee badge photographs.
- Coordinate employee health fair.
- Schedule employee appointments with onsite physician.
- Other accountabilities as assigned.
High School Diploma or equivalent.
1 year experience in reception or related field.
- Multi-line telephone operation.
- MS Word & Excel skills.
- Ability to make visitors feel welcome & provide a good first image of our company
- Take employee badge photographs.
Physical & Other Requirements:
- Ability to work in & around an active construction site during project phase.
- Extensive use of computer keyboard & frequent use of telephone.