Recepcionist / Administrative Assistant (Third Partner) (Temporary) - Argentina
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
BioMarin is the world leader in delivering therapeutics that provide meaningful advances to patients who live with serious and life-threatening rare genetic diseases. We target diseases that lack effective therapies and affect relatively small numbers of patients, many of whom are children. These conditions are often inherited, difficult to diagnose, progressively debilitating and have few, if any, treatment options. BioMarin will continue to focus on advancing therapies that are the first or best of their kind.
BioMarin’s Commercial organization supports our global sales and marketing efforts around the world. Our global sales force continues to solidify the company’s commercial presence in the United States and Europe and is rapidly growing in other regions, such as Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific. Come join our team and make a meaningful impact on patients’ lives.
This position will be responsible for providing support to administrative and office/facilities related activities.
- Review and Control the process of payments to Services Providers, Consultants and other Stakeholders in accordance to internal policies and approvals from Latam’s Regional Office.
- Coordinate meeting arrangements, schedules meetings with internal and external groups as needed, including organizing all meeting logistics such as availability for attendees, meeting rooms and equipment and bringing in food as required
- Coordinate travel arrangements for business related travelers in accordance with BMRN travel policy, file expense reports; assist with documentation such as passport, visa, and tickets.
- To support office facilities management under Finance and Human Resources Directors’ guidance, such as coordination of employees’ periodic health program - logistics for the safety and health talks that will be given to employees; organize healthy breakfast days; among other assigned activities
- Manage contracts/agreements processing, tracking and follow-up via Ariba
- Vendor invoice payments processing, tracking and follow-up via IProc
- Monitor and order office supplies as needed
- Assist with telecommunication services as needed
- Organize and maintains administrative files
- Provide other administrative support as required
- A minimum 2-3 years of experience in the position
- In-house experience at a pharmaceutical/biotechnology organization strongly preferred
- Excellent written, oral, and communication skills.
- Proven ability to work with all levels of management and the general workforce
- Problem solving and strong organization skills
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with others
- Motivated, self-starter with ability to appropriately prioritize issues, allocate resources, and be capable of working alone
- Customer-oriented thinking
- Computer competency in PowerPoint (preferred), Microsoft Word and Excel (required)
Bachelor administration or related areas.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.