Recent graduate with passion for cyber security - Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company Corporate IT is looking for a recent graduate with an MSc degree from Computer Security at the Technical University of Denmark, or a similar master degree, to work within the IT Security organisation.
- Corporate IT consists of more than 400 highly skilled IT professionals responsible for all major IT projects, systems, infrastructure and operations in our company.
- The global IT landscape in our company covers more than 40.000 clients worldwide, with major business processes covered by corporate systems based on SAP, Microsoft and Oracle.
About the department
- The global IT Security organisation is mandated to secure this landscape.
- You will be employed in Global Security Operations that consists of teams in Denmark, USA and India.
- The activity level is high, making this an exciting place to work.
- In Global Security Operations you will participate in security incident response and perform investigations.
- This will strengthen your ability to discover weaknesses and vulnerabilities, determining root causes of incidents, and communicating relevant information to the organisation.
- Apart from that you will manage and deliver IT security technologies to the organisation and provide support for the organisation as an SME on the technical side of IT security.
- Here you will get an opportunity to develop a strong vendor and service management skill set and get experience with IT security architecture.
- You have a passion for and, of course, solid understanding of cyber security from your MSc courses.
- Relevant certifications are a plus, especially those that are hands on and deal with incident response, forensics, and offensive/defensive security.
- You know Network Mapper (Nmap), have used the Volatility framework, and you feel at home in a Linux and Windows shell.
- During an investigation you can leverage both existing and new tools to your advantage to get the job done; and you do not shy away from scripting your way out of a situation.
- Above and beyond all, you are curious.
- Your communication, especially in written form, is concise and clear, to avoid misunderstanding and confusion.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is a prerequisite.
- You are analytical, pragmatic, and detail oriented.
- Likewise, you keep a cool head in stressful situations and have the ability to understand complex IT environments.
- Experience from working inside global companies, and service delivery and vendor management are an advantage.
- It goes without saying that you are a team player, happy to share information, workload, and experience.
Working with Us:
- We are an organisation with many international employees and we welcome local as well as non-local applicants.
- We offer an inspiring and ambitious working environment, alongside the flexibility that allows you to influence your own working day.
- We believe that is what stimulates the ingenuity to develop the next generations of cutting-edge treatments.
- Your skills, dedication and ambition help us change lives for the better.
- In exchange, we offer you an opportunity to work with extraordinary talent and benefit from a range of possibilities for professional and personal development.