Real Estate Executive Assistant - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
What you'll be doing:
- This position will update and maintain an Access database of over 135 properties throughout the world.
- Maintain and provide reports from the database.
- Read leases and related documents and create lease abstracts of key terms and conditions. Input abstracts in to the database.
- Identify key dates, including notification dates and establish a system to help ensure they are met.
- Track and report rent escalations, subleases, renewal dates, ownership, and other pertinent data.
- Work with the accounting team to ensure that rents are paid at current escalation rate.
- Assist Director, Global Real Estate/Facilities/EH&S with new domestic leases and extensions and renewals of existing leases.
- Review and file Landlord correspondence and communicate with Landlords and Property Managers about lease related matters as needed.
- Keep property files up to date and organized.
What you need for this role:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Business Administration or Real Estate from an accredited college or university.
- 3+ years' experience in Commercial Real Estate Administration is preferable.
- Must be highly motivated, organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly proficient in Access database, Excel including pivot tables and charts, and Word.
- Proficient in NPV and IRR and life cycle cost model calculations.
- Ability to schedule own work and problem solve (critical thinking).
- Needs understanding of commercial lease formats and terminologies, or interest and ability to quickly learn same.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more.
- Opportunities for growth and training.
- Stability of a profitable 60+ year old company.
- Great work environment.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
To all recruitment agencies: Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Staffing Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
- Job Location
- Hercules, California, United States
- Facilities Management (10132)
- Position Type