Grow Designated Account(s) Sales Volume. Execute a sales plan specific to designated account(s) which promotes the growth of the DAS, EZR, and MLD product lines, with obvious interest in the growth of all company product lines. Account management of current customer base, identification of new targeted accounts, participation in trade shows and improvement of overall market share and profitability. Utilize other sales and support resources effectively within the account(s).
- Execute account “mapping” strategy to identify key players within each account(s).
- Develop specific annual growth plans in designated account(s).
- Identify and qualify instrument sales opportunities within designated account(s).
- Network within designated account(s) to fully understand their needs.
- Developing proposals to provide system solutions to your customers needs.
- Help close business opportunities with vertical sales team.
- Monitoring sales growth and new opportunities within designated account(s).
- Monitoring overall customer satisfaction with our products and services.
Key areas of focus for your territory will clearly be reagent products within Discovery Assay Systems (DAS) business elements, as well as plate readers from the MLD portfolio. The growth will also be supported by a team of field application scientists that will be working with you to help close opportunities.
Develop and implement business plans. Maintain an effective time and territory management plan
Present business and technical information. Identify customer needs and trends. Promote and position PerkinElmer support services to customers. Provide information about techniques and products. Follow up inquiries about goods and services. Establish pricing agreements and quotations at key accounts. Maintain customer information utilizing approved information tools and technologies such as the company’s Customer Relationship Software (CRM). Timely updates to opportunity funnel and weekly forecast updates. Healthy funnel management through continual prospecting efforts. As part of the Account Manager program you should also monitor ALL business opportunities which fall within the designated account(s).