RDC - Order to Cash (OtC) Order Management/Customer Service Manager - Czechia
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- Regional Delivery Centers (RDC)are responsible for the timely and efficient delivery of standardized, global financial processes.
- The RDC will be responsible for the execution and delivery of a broad range of financial services and processes across company business divisions and markets for the Europe region.
- The Order to Cash (OtC) Order Management/Customer Service Manager is accountable for overseeing processing customer orders in an efficient, error free manner while providing world-class customer service. The Order Management/Customer Service Manager interacts with comapny’s customer base and is expected to build strong working relationships with them. T
- his position ensures all relevant KPIs are met and seeks opportunities to improve related department processes and systems through collaboration with country Finance and Corporate Treasury.
- Manage a team of credit analysts responsible for the timely, accurate and compliant processing of stocking orders and drop shipments orders for comapny to wholesalers, distributors, retail chains, hospitals and physician offices
- Ensure timely and useful updates on orders to comany customers
- Oversee trade activity for month, quarter and year-end activity to assure resources from a variety of areas are aligned to meet customer and business objectives
- Supervise the forecasting, scheduling, and maintain of lead times of material
- Ensure safety stock and min-max levels, re-order points, MRP forecasted demand in order to reduce lead times while at the same time reducing excess inventory exposure
- Enables the generation of accurate sales orders into the system
- Oversee the creation and processing customer orders, work orders, shipping orders, and/or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed and/or shipped for fulfillment of orders
- Provides timely accurate procurement reports
- Delivers accurate and timely reporting for Supply Chain, Channel Development, Finance stakeholders or others as needed
- Shares order management trends and makes recommendations for staffing, scheduling, efficiencies and other improvements that will improve the customer experience and company results
- Ensures prompt response time and excellent service for customer telephone calls, emails, and faxes that meets KPIs
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain or Finance
- Minimum of 5 to 8 years of experience in a finance or Supply Chain department of a multinational company including demonstrated experience in dealing with European accounting
- Business-level English language skills (speaking and writing) required
- Experience using SAP desired
- Familiarity with European GAAP preferred
- Management and supervisory experience preferred, preferably in a shared service environment
- Problem solving and analytical skills with a proactive management style to implement new processes
- Knowledge of business processes supported by transaction processing capabilities
- Ability to work independently, capable of handling multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Solid communication, interpersonal, and organization skills required
- Ability to build, lead, and manage an effective team of highly-qualified and culturally diverse professionals
- Have a thorough knowledge of credit-related laws
Technical Skills Requirements
- Have considerable experience with customer negotiations
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organization skills required
- Intermediate to Advanced PC skills (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required
- Demonstrated commitment to education and professional development
- Ability to operate independently and remain focused through change or uncertainty
- Advanced problem solving and analytical skills with a proactive management style to implement new processes
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: Manager, Service Manager, ERP, Accounting, Management, Customer Service, Technology, Finance