This job is currently Archived,
RDC - Order to Cash (OtC) Collections and Credit Management Analyst Prague Czechia,
Posted on : 09 May 2017
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- Regional Delivery Centers (RDC), located across three regions (Americas, Europe, and Asia), are responsible for the timely and efficient delivery of standardized, global financial processes. The RDC Europe will be responsible for the execution and delivery of a broad range of financial services and processes across company business divisions and markets for the Europe region.
- The Order to Cash (OtC) Collections and Credit Management Analyst supports commercial services, in the OtC area such as Accounts Receivables and collections.
- The position is responsible for ensuring all transactional activity is properly recorded and compliant with country statutory and tax requirements.
- This position will also coordinate with key stakeholders and act as a subject matter expert in the OtC space.
Primary responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Administer credit, collection and cash application policies as associated with trade receivables
- Interact with customers accounts payable contacts/buyers to pursue past dues, repayments, resolve unapplied cash receipts and resolve issues with a high level of customer service
- Execute Month End manual controls
- Ensure orders on credit hold for customers within his/her portfolio are researched and resolved appropriately
- Accountability for 3rd party and bankruptcy processes
- Provide operational governance and accountability to BPO including audits, operational feedback, meeting established SLA s, review and adherence to standard operating procedures.
- Partner with process owners to identify continuous improvement opportunities.
- Interact with Credit Card Merchant provider, Corporate Treasury and Banking institutions
Education & Experience
- Bachelor s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a finance or accounting department of a multinational company
- Credit and Collection experience preferred
- Business-level English language skills (speaking and writing) required; additional languages spoken preferred (German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Turkish, Greek, Russian, Hungarian, Slovakian)
- Experience using SAP desired
- Have considerable experience with customer negotiations
- Have a thorough knowledge of credit-related laws
Technical Skills Requirements
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organization skills required
- Intermediate to Advanced PC skills (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required
- Demonstrated commitment to education and professional development
- Advanced problem solving and analytical skills with a proactive management style to implement new processes
- Our employees are the key to our company s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Employee Status: Regular
Number of Openings: 20
Job Segment: ERP, Manager, Accounts Payable, Credit, SAP, Technology, Management, Finance
Find a Job Find Candidates