RDC-Europe Administrative Assistant - Czechia
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- Regional Delivery Centers (RDC)are responsible for the timely and efficient delivery of standardized, global financial processes.
- The RDC will be responsible for the execution and delivery of a broad range of financial services and processes across company business divisions and markets for the Europe region.
- The Administrative Assistant will support the RDC-Europe Site Lead to build the RDC footprint.
- Job responsibilities require coordination of multiple tasks to complete work assignments which require advanced analytical ability, independent judgment, creativity, and problem solving skills. This role requires strong communication skills for effective interaction with company executives and internal/external clients both on-site and remotely to maintain work flow
- The individual must possess outstanding communication and people skills, and have extensive experience with event planning and coordination.
- Conduct General Secretarial/Clerical duties, which constitute approximately 10% of job responsibilities
- Coordinate and perform multiple tasks while understanding the project principles and technical skills related to own work assignments
- Prioritize and perform work activities under little supervision
- Produce various work assignments which require advanced analytical ability, independent judgment, creativity, and problem solving skills
- Schedule complex, multi-leg, and international travel
- Support and assist in the use of Team Sites
- Communicate at a high level to effectively interact with company executives and internal/external clients both on-site and remotely to maintain work flow
- Organize special projects within the division or area
Education & Experience
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of 10 years Administrative Assistant experience
- Minimum of 5 years Administrative experience supporting Sr. Directors / Executives
- Fluency in English required
- Advanced computer skills using MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and operation of other peripheral devices
- Demonstrated experience scheduling and coordinating complex, multi-leg domestic and international travel
- Experience processing Visa/Passport applications
- SAP experience processing Expense Reports, Purchase Orders, Payment Requests, Vendor Add Forms, as well as run reports within SAP
- Ability to handle and prioritize a large number of simultaneous assignments
- Experience with Event Planning and coordination
- Extraordinary attention to detail
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- Experience with financial and budget tasks
Advanced education or certifications such as Certified Administrative Professional, Project Management Professional Certification, Professional in Human Resources Certification
Physical Position Requirements
Local office work
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: Secretary, ERP, SAP, Clerical, Project Manager, Administrative, Technology