RDC & BPO Budget/Contract Manager - Czechia
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Regional Delivery Centers (RDC), located across three regions (Americas, Europe, and Asia), are responsible for the timely and efficient delivery of standardized, global financial processes.
- The RDC – Europe will be responsible for the execution and delivery of a broad range of financial services and processes across company business divisions and markets for the Europe region.
- The BPO and RDC Budget / Contract Manager is responsible for providing operational financial planning and reporting activities delivered from the RDC – Europe to a specific set of markets/regions /divisions.
- This role will report directly into the AtR Director to develop budgets/forecast, to prepare standard reporting packages, and to support the market, region, division finance and business by providing analysis and reporting services.
Primary responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Forecasting and budgeting of BPO activities on the company budgeting tool
- Month end accruals for RDC/BPO budget
- Actual vs budget variance analysis and commentary, highlighting negative variances in a timely manner
- Tracking and review of savings initiatives
- Ad hoc reporting as requested
- BPO Purchase Order Creations
- BPO Invoice review and approval
- Enhance budgeting and forecasting processes through continuous improvement efforts
- Work collaboratively with RDC analysts and business and finance partners
- Contribute to ongoing company efficiency and continuous improvement initiatives
Education & Experience
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting and/or Finance required
- CPA or MBA in Finance preferred
- 5 to 7 years of experience in finance or accounting preferable with a multinational company
- English language ability (speaking and writing) required
- Highly developed FP&A planning and reporting skills
- Strong commercial and/or FP&A experience in different aspects of financial management including financial planning and analyses, forecasting, and management reporting and analytics
- Working Proficiency in US GAAP
- Experience with internal controls and process standardization is a plus
Technical Skills Requirements
- Strong SAP, BPC, and FSA
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret corporate financial statements
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organization skills required
- Advanced PC skills (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required
- Demonstrated commitment to education and professional development
- Ability to operate independently and remain focused through change or uncertainty
- Advanced problem solving and analytical skills with a proactive management style to implement new processes
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Employee Status: Regular
Job Segment: ERP, BPO, Accounting, Manager, SAP, Technology, Operations, Finance, Management