Raw Material sampling - India
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Taking the samples allotted by group leader and performing the analysis of samples based on symphony priorities.
- Completing if any previous day work is balance like calculation of analysis results. Arranging all the equipment's required for that analysis
- Performing the analysis as per STP and SOP, GTP then analyzing as per MSDS to give quality results to ensure smooth completion of analysis within turnaround time.
- Ensuring whether all the entries given correctly like log book, column, reagent, volumetric solution, working standard, reference standard entries in on line to ensure the online documentation
- Inform the supervisor on low to medium risk actions like OOS,OOT Immediately highlighting to the group leader & follow up to ensure failure investigation
- Ensuring the lab cleanliness by checking the calibration and PMP of the instruments which are used , instrument responsibility, particular area ,pH ,Balance, KF,Daily temperature
- Giving training to new joiners and technical trainees on particular tests to ensure the compliance and 100% GLP
- Rectify problems (like air bubble trapping, flow problem, noise problem, changing of frit.)
- In case of unknown problems, do RCA, rectify it and train new joiners and technical to ensure good utilization of instruments for accurate results.
- Good understanding of business and knowledge of QC processes.
- Formulation experience is desirable
B.Sc/ B.Pharma Graduate with 3-5 years of relevant work- experience in Quality control
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage conflicts well, have a solution oriented approach
- Ability to get into details and manage compliance effectively