This job is currently Archived,
Randomisation Officer - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 11 April 2017
- Our company is the global leader and innovator in inspection, verification, testing and certification services.
- Founded in 1878,our company is recognized as the global benchmark in quality and integrity.
- Trusted all over the world, our company is a market leader because we put 100% passion, pride and innovation into everything we do.
- We encourage new ideas. We welcome people who challenge the way we do things. And we will be 100% committed to helping you reach your full potential.
- The Randomization Officer will be responsible for the transfer of unbinding data from and to the Secure Data Office and the cleaning of unbinding data within the Secure Data Office.
- These responsibilities encompass the creation of data transfer agreements, data cleaning documentation and the specification of edit checks and listings.
- The Randomization Officer also performs the QC of unbinding data, the cleaning of the data in EDC and/or clinical database and the creation/follow-up of edit checks. In addition to the above mentioned activities, the Randomization Officer will also be responsible for the handling of randomization lists (upload of randomization list in internal IWRS system, release of randomization list at database lock, emergency unblinking, distribution of randomization list to third parties,…)
- Liaise with clients and external service providers
- Organize and lead kick-off meetings and teleconferences with the clients
- Discuss specifications about the lab data and the patient data we receive and the expected format that we are delivering
- Creation of Data Transfer Agreements for external data
- Support in Quality control
- Actively contribute to process improvement
- Master or PhD degree in sciences or relevant experience
- good knowledge of English
- eye for detail, very accurate
- quality minded
- positive, constructive, professional attitude towards colleagues, team members and clients
- time management skills
- stress resistant