- Execute laboratory experiments and/or pilot activities under the guidance of R&I manager and/or team leader.
- Elaborate the detailed experimental plan, realize the corresponding experimental plan and trials.
- Interpret and secure the results.
- Document the relevant findings, participate in writing the relevant patents requests.
- Degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
- Proficient in English Language with TOEIC score above 550
- Good computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point
- Project Management skills and knowledge of chemistry and/or chemical engineering are preferred
- Strong communication skills and able to work with people of all levels and diverse background
Entry level (0 to 2 years)