R&D Technical Associate- Electrical Engineering - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
What you'll be doing:
- Biology/ basic life science/drug discovery/disease cure is becoming the next hot rod field under the spot light after the flat TV/smart phone being pushed to the near saturation curve.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. (NYSE: BIO and BIOb) has remained at the center of scientific discovery of biology for more than 60 years, manufacturing and distributing a broad range of products for the life science research and clinical diagnostic markets.
- Now it is a better time than ever to join us to propel the life science advancement even faster, together our contribution will cause millions of people to thrive.
- You will be given the chance to take part in designing and maintaining electronic modules used in life science instrumentation, including digital power and mixed signal circuit. Job includes schematic capture, simulation, possible board layout, PCBA bring up, design verification, fault analysis.
- Join the effort with our team for field returning case analysis.
What you need for this role:
- Undergraduate, post graduate program, no work experience needed but with the love of sceince and willingness to take on a challenge.
- Strong electrical engineering or related disciplines training, including necessary math and physics courses.
- Understanding the principle of signal processing and circuit theory, having certain lab skills for measurement using various instruments, possessing some PADs/PadsLogic or OrCAD and PCB layout skills.
- Knowledge of basic digital design including uP, RAM/ROM, CPLD/FPGA.
- Openness for working as a team player for some projects but ability to individually delve encoraged too.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more
- Opportunities for growth and training
- Stability of a profitable 60+ year old company
- Great work environment
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
To all recruitment agencies: Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Staffing Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
- Job Location
- Hercules, California, United States
- LSG Engineering - Hercules (10913)
- Position Type