R&D SCIENTIST – Bio molecules characterization - Belgium
Our company works on innovative medicinal products under development (preclinical and clinical phases).
The projects are on the development, validation and/or application of analytical methods for the characterization and quality control of (bio)molecules.
Working in a team involved in our company in-house analytical development projects, you will:
- take up the technical, scientific and regulatory challenges of method development and participate in writing reports on experiments.
- be involved in the communication of scientific results via webinars and conferences.
- mass spectrometry (Q-TOF and MALDI-TOF)
- liquid chromatography coupled to all types of detector (MS, UV, DAD, fluorescence, MALS, RI, CAD, PAD, conductivity)
- liquid chromatography applied to biomolecules (SEC, IEX,etc.)
- Thorough theoretical knowledge and practical experience of mass spectrometry on Q-TOF
- Good theoretical knowledge and practical experience of UPLC – Acquity, H-Class, I-Class, LC coupled to mass detector on TQ,