R&D Project Manager - France
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 12 April 2017
- Responsible for projects from the conception to the industrialization of the product and for necessary tests requests and validations.
- Uses project management tools, implements planning and indicators defined by the R&D Manager. Delivers a regular reporting.
- Respects delays with a constant concern for optimization and for compliance with quality and regulatory requirements linked to the activity.
- Creates and maintains the technical documentation of products (specifications, drawings,…).
- Provides technical support to Sales & Marketing, or directly to surgeons, specifically by attending surgeries.
- Higher education diploma (Engineering School, postgraduate studies, professional degree, BTS,…) specialized in mechanical, process engineering, process planning or industrialization.
- Working experience of 3 to 5 years for +5 postgraduates studies and 5 to 7 years for +2 postgraduates studies.
- Working experience in the development of medical devices, ideally Spine, a plus.
- Confirmed operational with multiple technical skills enabling an autonomous management of the project from conception to industrialization.
- Pragmatic and ability for synthesizing information in order to communicate a precise and regular reporting.
- Fluent in English, master of MS Office suite, Solidworks, MS project and excellent knowledge of 93/42/CEE directives and ISO 13485 standards.
- Excellent knowledge in mechanical, bio mechanical, materials and resistance of materials.
- Strong base in product conception and manufacturing process.
- Must have the ability to multi-task in order to oversee multiple projects at one time.
- Must be a motivated self-starter, able to work independently. Must be flexible, creative and proactive.
- Must have an analytical capability and ability to innovate and propose the right solutions.
- Must be a team player with the ability to work with staff at different organizational levels across various business units.