R&D Manager - poultry nutrition
- Are you an experienced R&D leader ready to play a central role in developing our product range and growing our business on the world poultry market?
- Then you are the poultry nutrition R&D Manager we are looking for.
Your passion for animal nutrition is your ticket to success
- Our company has a strong global reputation for bio-secure vegetable proteins with a proven track record in feed for farm livestock.
- Since the launch of our specialty proteins for poultry in 2013, we have gained a firm foothold on international markets, particularly in the USA, Asia and Europe.
- As our new R&D Manager, you employ your passion for young animal nutrition to help us build on that success by delivering product concepts with commercial impact on global markets.
- You capture the needs of customers and markets and transform them into product development activities, where you own the process from idea over proof of concept to launch.
In addition, your job will consist of:
- Driving cross-organisational projects and action plans
- Ensuring technical documentation of new products and claims
- Validating innovation projects through technical analyses and targeted feeding trials
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders in framing successful go-to-market strategies
Experienced R&D professional with market focus
- You hold a Master’s degree or PhD in animal nutrition or a similar, relevant field and have spent at least 5 years working in the feed business.
- Here, you have gained experience with feeding regimes, feed formulations and feed trials.
- In addition, you have knowledge of concept development, documentation of product claims and application guidance, and you have gained a strong understanding of the feed business.
- As a person, you are known for your good planning, collaboration and networking skills.
- You are flexible and open to the opinions of colleagues and customers, without compromising on quality and value creation.
- You speak and write English fluently, and you communicate with the confidence and conviction that makes people want to follow your lead.