R&D Manager – International New Product Developments - Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 16 May 2017
R&D Manager – International New Product Developments
- Can you drive our continued successful expansion?
- Are you an experienced R&D Innovation leader ready to play a central role in developing our product range and growing our business?
- Our company has a strong global reputation in high quality products for high performance animals, with a proven track record in feed for farm livestock, and we want to grow our market.
- We are looking for professionals with a passion for young animal nutrition and nutrition health to help us build on that success by delivering product concepts with commercial impact on global markets.
- You should have a proven track record in the industry and insights to drive a project from idea to market launch.
- You capture the needs of customers and markets and transform them into product development activities, where you own the process from idea over proof of concept to launch.
In addition, your job could consist of:
- Driving cross-organisational projects and action plans to ensure evidence based development of our product portfolio globally.
- Ensuring high-level technical documentation of new products (product proofs) and claims.
- Optimize the product offer and value proposition (selling points) framing successful go-to-market strategies.
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders.
Experienced R&D professional with market focus
- You hold a Master’s degree or a PhD in animal nutrition or similar subject and have spent at least 5 years working in the international feed business, preferably in an international organisation with global markets.
- Here, you have gained experience with concept development, documentation of product claims and application guidance.
- In addition, you have knowledge of feeding regimes, feed formulations and feed trials, and you have gained a strong understanding of the feed business.
- As a person, you are known for your good planning, collaboration and networking skills.
- You are flexible and open to the opinions of colleagues and customers, without compromising on quality and value creation.
- You speak and write English fluently, communicate convincingly and embrace cross-border collaboration.