R&D Manager – International New Product Developments - Denmark
- Can you drive our continued successful expansion?
- Are you an experienced R&D Innovation leader ready to play a central role in developing our product range and growing our business?
- Our company has a strong global reputation in high quality products for high performance animals, with a proven track record in feed for farm livestock, and we want to grow our market.
- We are looking for professionals with a passion for young animal nutrition and nutrition health to help us build on that success by delivering product concepts with commercial impact on global markets.
- You should have a proven track record in the industry and insights to drive a project from idea to market launch.
- You capture the needs of customers and markets and transform them into product development activities, where you own the process from idea over proof of concept to launch.
- Driving cross-organisational projects and action plans to ensure evidence based development of our product portfolio globally.
- Ensuring high-level technical documentation of new products (product proofs) and claims.
- Optimize the product offer and value proposition (selling points) framing successful go-to-market strategies.
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders.
Experienced R&D professional with market focus
- You hold a Master’s degree or a PhD in animal nutrition or similar subject and have spent at least 5 years working in the international feed business, preferably in an international organisation with global markets.
- Here, you have gained experience with concept development, documentation of product claims and application guidance.
- In addition, you have knowledge of feeding regimes, feed formulations and feed trials, and you have gained a strong understanding of the feed business.
- As a person, you are known for your good planning, collaboration and networking skills.
- You are flexible and open to the opinions of colleagues and customers, without compromising on quality and value creation.
- You speak and write English fluently, communicate convincingly and embrace cross-border collaboration.