This job is currently Archived,
R&D Manager – Animal Health and Nutrition - Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 13 April 2017
R&D Manager - Animal Health and Nutrition
- Can you improve upon our impressive position in the global market for young animal feed?
- Are you passionate about animal nutrition health and nutrition and eager for the chance to develop commercial successes in a challenging international position?
- Do you have the nutritional and industry insights to drive a project from idea to market launch at a world leading knowledge hub?
- Then you are company’s new R&D Manager – Animal Health and Nutrition.
You turn customer needs into new products
- Thanks to our innovative efforts our company has a strong global reputation for product performance and a firm foothold on international markets.
- As our new R&D Manager – Animal Health and Nutrition, you play a key role in pursuing new concepts for high performance animals, combining innovation, creation and commercialization of new products.
- You identify customer needs and market opportunities and turn them into development projects, driving the process across the organisation through to testing and product launch.
- In addition, you will be responsible for developing business cases, ensuring technical documentation, initiating feeding trials and framing successful go-to-market strategies.
Experienced professional with commercial mind set
- You hold a Master’s degree or PhD in animal nutrition or another relevant field of study.
- In addition, you have experience in the feed efficiency industry, including work with feeding regimes, feed formulations and feeding trials.
- During your career, you have demonstrated results in the commercialization of know-how and launch of new concepts and products with profound commercial impact.
- As a person, you are known for your good planning, collaboration and networking skills.
- You are flexible and open to the opinions of colleagues and customers, without compromising on quality and value creation.
- You speak and write English fluently, and you communicate with the confidence and conviction that makes people want to follow your lead.
- Working from the company head office in Denmark, you travel 20-60 days a year and enjoy the opportunities of a challenging, dynamic job within an interesting and ambitious company with global reach.