R&D Laboratory Technician - Italy
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our Analytical and Galenic Development team is a small, dynamic team where each member can make a difference.
- Such team is dedicated to R&D activities including new product formulation, as well as to the development and creation of analytical methods needed to assess the stability of production processes in place at our company.
- We are currently searching for a laboratory technician for a temporary position covering a maternity leave.
- During his/her experience at our company on a one-year mission, the new resource may acquire competences related to the drafting of dossier technical documentation (Part II).
- Develop and validate analytical methods aimed at performing stability studies on pharmaceutical forms and well as production validation
- Perform laboratory analyses on commonly-used test instruments, with particular reference to HPLC DAD,
- At least basic user of: Gas Chromatographer
- Experience: at least 1-year experience in a similar role
- At least: high-school degree in Chemical/Scientific matters; preferential: university degree in Chemistry/ Chemical and Pharmaceuticals Technique (CTF), Pharmacy or other comparable.
- If the candidate is not Italian: fluent English or at least basic Italian
- Well-established knowledge of dedicated tools and software, with specific reference to Empower 3
- Good knowledge of standard IT tools;
- If the candidate is Italian: English is required to understand specific literature and carry out at least basic spoken interaction
- Perform analytical tasks in a laboratory with dedicated instruments
- Nice to have: draft technical documentation to be included in Registration Dossiers, with particular reference to Part II (Analytical part and/or Production part)
- Understand company context
- Team worker
- Proactive and performance oriented
- Willing to learn and share knowledge
- Availability to be involved in other lab tasks if needed (QC)