R&D Internship, Bachelor Thesis or Master Thesis - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a leading company in the research & developing and marketing of enzymes.
- We are a reliable partner for customers in the food, feed and textiles businesses worldwide.
- Product excellence and innovation are among our key strengths, and our customers value these highly.
- If you apply successfully for this internship, you will be in for a hands on supervised experience in industrial biotechnology.
- You will have the opportunity to work in our Research & Development team with a link to our Finnish site.
- You will be given the opportunity to take own responsibility for a research project as well as support us in the day-to-day work such as assisting and providing support in all R&D lab functions.
Who we are looking for?
- You are studying Molecular Biology/ Microbiology / Biochemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology or related areas
- You have successfully passed the first semesters
- You have good command of English and German
- You have practical experiences in Molecular Biology and Microbiology (e.g. sterile techniques, DNA cloning and analysis, PCR, genetic transformation) and / or Bioprocess techniques and / or biochemistry (enzyme assays and protein characterization)
- You are familiar with MS-Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- You are team-oriented, open-minded, communicative, analytical, flexible and self-dependent
- You want to work in an industrial setting for a minimum duration of 2 months (3 – 6 months are preferred)
- We offer you a challenging and multifaceted internship in a fast -growing leading company in the enzyme industry.
- Our international working environment will offer you the opportunity to further develop yourself personally and professionally.
- You will find a progressive team-oriented management which supports you through open communication and accessibility.
- You will receive an internship payment incl. benefits.