R&D Engineer: DSP development technologist - Belgium
To expand our team, we are looking for: An engineer or biotechnologist with a strong background in downstream processing.
- degree in bio-engineering (chemistry, biotechnology, chemical technology or related)
- practical experience in separation technologies is a must
- experience in working in an ATEX environment is an asset
- at least 3 years of relevant industrial experience
- relevant experience with a selection of the following processes: membrane filtration, ion exchange, chromatography, solvent extraction, distillation, crystallization, drying processes (spraydraying, lyophilization..), press or rotary filters, centrifugation, decantation, flocculation, etc.
We offer a dynamic, international and young working environment with excellent perspectives for the future.