Overview -The project goals for this role includes but is not limited to:
- Creation of standard fastener hardware libraries in the SolidWorks ePDM production vault based on a recommended for new design hardware set.
- Creation of standard hardware libraries in the SolidWorks ePDM production vault based on most commonly used non-fastener hardware.
- Selected Assembly migration from Shelton WPDM vault for retirement of the server and vault.
- Creation of standard design hardware set in a common prototype assembly space.
- Assist in updating Solidworks ePDM system documentation
- Executing tasks assigned by the internship director. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Creating appropriate documentation for all work performed
- Incorporation of Drawing Template enhancements
- Demonstrating the ability to consistently deliver what is promised on time, proactively provide status reports, and independently manage tasks from inception through completion with minimal supervisory guidance
- Currently enrolled in either High School or College for the 2017 Fall semester
- Strong SolidWorks Mechanical CAD experience
- Must have an external mentor from a college or university, which has an achievable objective to be completed during the program.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
- June to August 2017