This job is currently Archived,
R&D ANALYST Cell biology Thuin Belgium,
Posted on : 09 April 2017
- Our company works on innovative medicinal products under development (preclinical and clinical phases).
- The projects are on the development, validation and/or application of analytical methods for the characterization and quality control of (bio)molecules.
- Working in a team involved in our company in-house analytical development projects, you will take up the technical, scientific and regulatory challenges of method development and participate in writing reports on experiments.
- You could also participate in projects outsourced by our clients.
- The analytical techniques used are bioassays, FACS, Q-PCR, immunoassays, SPR (Biacore) and luminex.
- Depending on your skills and ambitions, progression in the job is possible.
Master / Engineer in Biology or Biochemistry, specialization Cell Biology
Very good theoretical knowledge and practical experience of
- Amplification of cell lines
- Cell-based assays (microscopy, UV/plate, fluorescence)
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical sector and the GMP quality norms.
- Notions of immunology.
In addition to proficiency in French, good command of English is required.
A first experience in a similar position is a plus.
6536 Thuin Hainaut Belgium
Find a Job Find Candidates