R and D Biostatician clinical Biostatistics (27454) - Belgium
We are Urgently looking for a R and D Biostatistician Clinical Biostatistics BrightOwl managed [?] Project on hold
Project is currently here
- Responsible for statistical aspects of clinical and pre-clinical research projects including study design, sample size estimation, patient randomization, case report form development, writing statistical analysis plans, statistical analysis and interpretation of data, and reporting of results.
- Work with SAS programmers as part of a biostatistics team.
- Knowledge of applied parametric and nonparametric statistics, strong SAS programming skills, and the ability to translate client needs into statistical practice and the ability to educate clients in the use of statistics are essential.
- Biostatistics, SAS programming, Clinical Data Management and Medical Writing.
- Contacts inside the company depending on level of experience: Clinical Operations; Regulatory Affairs; Clinical Department; Clinical Pharmacology; Quality Management
Work from home: Not Allowed
No. of Positions: 1
Skills and Expertise
Detail requirement and what we offer
Desired Skills & Experience
- Masters Degree in Statistics or PhD in Statistics or related field.
- Basic knowledge of SAS programming and at least some other significant statistical software (e.g., S-Plus, PASS).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent interpersonal skills, great understanding of team-culture. Demonstrate a nature of proactively, enthusiasm, independent drive, and energetic outlook to tasks
- Exceptional organizational skills, Works towards and meets deadlines
- Ability to collaborate, build strong partnerships/relationships with all stakeholders