This job is currently Archived,
Quantitative System Pharmacology (QSP) Lead Slough United Kingdom,
Posted on : 02 February 2017
Help us transform patients lives.
- We put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease.
- Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
- To strengthen our Global Exploratory Development, we are looking to fill the position of: Quantitative System Pharmacology (QSP) Lead.
- Are you known for your logical ways that are supported by your collaborative nature?
- This remarkable blend of talent means you are adept at thriving on reason and teamwork for the cause of patient comfort.
As a 'logiborative' person and Quantitative System Pharmacology (QSP) Lead you like to work in an environment where you can:
- Be involved in developing and validating QSP models for immunology and neurology related disease areas
- Make a difference in the lives of patients by applying mechanism based mathematical modelling coupled with computational science and biological knowledge to drug discovery and development
- Work in collaboration with Clinical Pharmacologists on various projects, to ensure the alignment of the QSP modelling portfolio
As a 'logiborative' person and Quantitative System Pharmacology (QSP) Lead you will contribute by:
- Building, solving and using mathematical models to integrate available data and applying these to answer practical questions and have a positive impact on projects
- Ensuring formal integration of the knowledge of disease, drug target pathways, and drug properties into mathematical models with an optimal use of data
- Developing multi-scale computational models of pharmacological mechanism that span the divide between cell-level biochemical models and organism-level PK/PD models.
For this position you ll need the following education, experience and skills:
- PharmD or PhD
- Proficiency in performing data analysis and interpretation with software such as Matlab or Simbiology
- Functional scientific skills, including Biological, physiological and biochemical understanding, Mathematical/statistical skills and advanced mathematical modelling and computational sciences
Job Segment: Biochemistry, Neurology, Physiology, Immunology, Quantitative Analyst, Science, Healthcare, Data
Slough United Kingdom
Find a Job Find Candidates