Quality Technician - United Kingdom
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviewing batch paper work in process for correct completion and compliance to GMP in preparation of QP release.
- Reviewing in process test and inspection results to determine product quality.
- Supporting the production and packing team leaders and supervisors in determination of actions in the event of a non-conformance (Quality Event) occurring, including decisions to continue production.
- Ensuring where a non-conformance has occurred any impacted product and materials are suitably contained and quarantined, including where necessary placing materials on hold and splitting batches as required.
- Conducting product sampling and inspection where required in support of non-conformance investigation and process improvements.
- Supporting process and quality improvements led by operations teams and Quality Engineers to reduce non conformance.
- Support for implementation of corrective actions as a result of non-conformance investigations.
- Understanding and experience of Quality methods.
- Familiar with principles of lean management and continuous improvement, can demonstrate participation in lean management initiatives.
- Effective communication – written, verbal & visually – can convey information simply, succinctly, objectively.
- Experienced user of computer software programmes such as Excel, PowerPoint & Word is essential, together with the ability to enter and manipulate data in spreadsheets to sort and produce reports and graphs and analyse data.
- Ability to produce slides in power-point to deliver training for example.
- Ability to write a technical report using structure and formatting to improve readability.
- Ability to work in a multi functional team and work collaboratively to find best solution for all.
- Eye for detail, is careful and methodical in their work and sets high standards for accuracy.