Quality Systems Improvement Program - Project Associate - Belgium, Netherlands
Quality Systems Improvement Program - Project Associate
- As a Project Associate you will implement a global strategic initiative to have an updated Quality Management System.
- The QMS is a total solution for improved, simplified, better integrated, with clear standards, resources and processes.
The candidate will:
- implement the Global Quality Manual
- compare local practices with the updated global instructions
- establish gaps – make an implementation plan per chapter with deadlines for making modifications and process adaptations
- establish matches – update site Quality Manual if needed
- follow-up with managers and global experts to fix the gaps for further implementation
- maintain deadlines and extend them in certain cases, which ask more time to implement the new way of working
- investigate the impact of modifications on the organization
- give trainings internally on the new way of working
- have contact with global experts regularly (WebEx based)
- scientific Master degree
- wide expertise in and passion for quality management systems is a must
- at least 3y experience in pharmaceutical industry
- good knowledge of GMP (good manufacturing practices)
- mature, dynamic and decisive personality
- good organizational skills
- working accurate and precisely
- fluent in Dutch, good knowledge of English
- willing to travel once in a while to other plants in Europe to follow joint training on new requirements.
- a young, dynamic company with a let’s go for it mind-set, a no-nonsense approach, and a culture of openness and transparency
- personal and professional development through guidance, education and knowledge sharing
- a competence development model focused on your personal ambitions
- an attractive salary package, including a variety of extralegal benefits such as a company car, fuel card, mobile phone, etc.