Quality Systems & Compliance Officer - Netherlands
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
The primary purpose of the position is to ensure cGMP compliance for the specifically assigned Quality Systems.
- Develop, improve and maintain the assigned Quality Systems on system level. This includes areas of global and local Quality Management System (QMS) strategy.
- Create an integral and thorough insight in the quality and compliance status of the site. With your deep understanding of all (quality) processes and all relevant guidelines you are acting as an expert for colleagues with less experience within their own discipline.
- Ensure implementation of the Quality Strategy and you advise by giving direction to the departments and you ensure compliance in line with Global Policies.
More specific in this role you are responsible for:
- The coordination and execution of the internal and external audit program, monitoring and follow-up.
- The coordination (preparation, hosting and follow-up) of Health Authority Inspections.
- Periodic review and performance (Metric’s) reporting to the Site Quality Council of the Internal Auditing and Health Authority Inspection Systems.
Desired skills & experience
- Self-starting can do attitude.
- You promote and displays “Lean” behaviors and “Lean” culture and coach and develop your team
- You lead by example and have developed project management skills.
- You are a proven team player
- BSc degree or MSc degree
- Minimal 5 years’ experience in a comparable function within Quality (Systems)
- Minimal 10 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry is a preference.
- Experience within a (highly) regulated environment is a must.
- Green Belt certification is a preference
- Our company is working to help the world be well.
- Through our medicines, vaccines, biologic therapies and animal health products, we work in more than 140 countries to deliver innovative health solutions to patients and animals.
- We also demonstrate our commitment to increasing access to health care through far-reaching programs that donate and deliver our products to the people who need them.
- Our company has a workforce of almost 4500 in the Netherlands at three main sites.
- Our company Animal Health develops and produces vaccines and pharmaceutical specialties for livestock, companion animals and fish.
- We have offices in more than 50 countries, sell our products in over 140 markets and operate in a network of manufacturing sites and research and development facilities around the world.
- We are always seeking innovative talents that focus on constant improvement of our products and the way we work.
- We’re looking for new colleagues who are entrepreneurs and result driven.
- But not only results matter; how you achieve these results is crucial to be successful within company Animal Health as well.
- Our company Animal Health leads the way in veterinary pharmaceuticals.
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
A good place to work
- Our company is an attractive employer offering interesting opportunities in Research & Development, production and staff departments for an enormous range of disciplines such as biologists, chemists, process engineers, technicians, mechatronic engineers, pharmacists and operators.
- Our company always seeks ‘best-in-class’ employees at all levels.
- We expect a lot from our people and company has a lot to offer them as well.
- Team spirit, entrepreneurship, integrity, leadership and cross-border communication skills are what company values and rewards most.
- If you enjoy being challenged, over and over again, our company will be a good place for you to work.
- We have an excellent fringe benefit program, and we invest heavily in the development of our people.
- Our company gives you plenty of opportunities for individual initiative and responsibility.
Job Segment: Compliance, Pharmaceutical, Project Manager, Animal Health, Legal, Science, Research, Technology, Veterinary