Quality / Supplier Engineering—Fall Co-op - United States
Seeking an individual to join a customer-focused Quality / Incoming Inspection / Supplier Engineering group. Will support incoming inspection activities, first article inspection, document and report changes, disposition of nonconforming materials and Material Review Board (MRB), and general supplier and quality initiatives.
The candidate will assist in special projects including, but not limited to the following:
- Incoming Inspection for mechanical and electrical parts
- CMM instrumentation selection, verification, programming
- Nonconforming part processing and MRB support
- Supplier Quality support (defect trending, supplier trending, audits)
- Product Service Report review and trending
- Quality document updates including inspection plans, drawing reviews, procedure changes, MRB reports, etc.
- Enrolled in a BS degree program that is technical in nature such as Engineering, Physics, or Science-related fields.
PerkinElmer provides competitive compensation plans / Top notch training and development / Comprehensive benefits package / Paid time off and holidays / Generous tuition reimbursement plan / 401(k) with match and immediate vesting / An environment that fosters career growth.