- We offer full-time scientists, technicians directly at the client’s facility. Hired and trained and managed by company PSS Netherlands.
- For our client we are looking for a Quality Specialist (80%-Full time).
- For our client’s location we are looking for a Quality Specialist with scientific knowledge of Biological processes and analytical techniques.
- The specialist is an analytical scientist working for the Quality Control department for release and stability testing.
- Perform routine analytical testing in GMP environment (e.g. HPLC, EIA, spectrometry etc.)
- Perform routine GMP calibrations on laboratory equipment (e.g. EIA-washer, refrigerators, HPLCs etc.)
- Support in process optimization projects using 5S and LEAN techniques
- Support in investigations
- Drive and implement change tasks.
- MBO/HBO profile, or equal by working experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience at a pharmaceutical company or equivalent
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Independent and enthusiastic with a flexible and dynamic work ethic with a can-do-mentality
- Excellent command of Dutch and English, spoken and written
- Stress resistant and are able to work with a flexible mindset
- Experience with practical GMP method on the lab is a pré.