- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- Batch Release preparation and Management
- Primary Quality operations support for all manufacturing workflows post NPI
- Process Simulation & Aseptic Operations incl NPI
- Audit Support
- Customer Complaints Support
- APR’s Support
- Bachelors Degree or higher preferred; ideally in a related Science discipline
- 3+ yrs experience in a similar quality control role in a regulated, GMP environment
- QA/Production/Micro Environment
- MES, LIMS, SAP and Trackwise systems
- Knowledge of regulatory/code requirements to Irish, European and International Codes,
- Standards and Practices
- Report, standards, policy writing skills required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and job related computer applications required
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to interface effectively with all levels of
- colleagues in a team environment, and with external customers
- Excellent attention to detail
- Trouble shooting skills
- Goal/results orientated
- Training skills
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: Law, ERP, SAP, Quality Assurance, Legal, Technology, Customer Service