Quality Sanitation Technician - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
We are seeking a Quality Sanitation Technician to join our team at JCB Laboratories and Fagron Sterile Services. You will be responsible to plan, direct and control daily and nightly cleaning activities to meet JCB/FSS GMP standards in accordance with SOPs. Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Completes a nightly cleaning check to ensure all areas and equipment are ready to meet pre-operation requirements.
- Maintains adequate records to ensure compliance with good documentation practices and other quality attributes.
- Should also ensure disinfectant Inventories and sanitation supplies are adequately maintained.
- Helps to ensure all cleaning activities and daily scheduling are coordinated with Environmental Monitoring and Product staff to maximize efficiency.
- Remains current on new equipment and sanitation techniques to enhance the overall quality and cleanliness of the facilities.
- Maintains contact with supervisor and providers feedback on all aspects of duties.
- Upon long term development, you may train, coach and develop other cleaning staff using existing knowledge to meet the company’s standards and expectation.
- Informs Facility Maintenance Manager of all repair, preventive maintenance, and upkeep issues on all warehouse equipment through continuous daily inspections.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Written Communication Skills
- Oral Communication Skills (English / Spanish)
- Reading Skills
- Math Aptitude
- Organization Time Management
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds; anything over 50 pounds will require a team lift
- Prior warehouse management experience helpful
- Education/Experience: High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Our company offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.