Quality Process Expert in Corporate Quality - Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Are you passionate about quality and want to help build the Quality Management System of the future?
- Would you like to cooperate with some of our most experienced process experts, and interact with stakeholders across the organisation?
- If so, there is a unique job opportunity waiting for you.
About the department
- Quality Processes, a part of Corporate Quality, is responsible for maintaining and continuously developing the core quality processes in our company (Nonconformists, Change control, Corrective Actions and Preventive Actions (CAPA), Global process governance, Quality Management Review (QMR))
- We are responsible for making sure our processes are in compliance with regulatory requirements, and that they operate as smoothly as possible.
- Our ambition is to build a robust and simple quality management system that can support our company in maintaining world class quality in the future.
- You will work as a process expert within the Quality processes.
- Your primary responsibility will be the CAPA process, but you will work closely together with your teammates on all of the processes in the area.
- The process expert responsibilities includes securing compliance with regulatory requirements, developing the process strategy and training strategy together with the process owner, driving and developing the corporate process group.
- This position provides a unique opportunity to impact the Quality Management System from the inside, and the improvement initiatives you will be leading, will have a great positive impact all across the company.
- We envision a colleague with a minimum of 5-8 years of experience working with quality in our company.
- You have profound knowledge of GMP rules and extensive hands on experience with CAPA’s, nonconformists and change control.
- You have experience with complex investigations such as potential recall cases, and you know how to set up trending, or monitoring of quality processes with ease.
- Where others see barriers and problems, you find solutions that are smart and you are able to easily explain these to your peers.
- Your personal qualities define you as robust, structured, a self-starter, and a great collaborator that always has a positive attitude.
- You have an eye for the details, yet at the same time manage to set things in perspective and see the big picture.
- You are known for your high quality work, your positive attitude and your ability to quickly obtain an overview of a given subject.
- The job requires excellent stakeholder management and communication skills including the ability to explain and describe complex subjects in an easy and understandable way also in English.
Working with Us:
- We use our skills, dedication and ambition to help people with diabetes.
- We offer the chance to be part of a truly global work place, where passion and engagement are met with opportunities for professional and personal development.