At UCB, we put heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease. Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
To strengthen our Regional Quality team, based in our Headquarters in Anderlecht, Belgium, we are looking to fill the position of Quality Partner for BeNeLux, part of UCB Northern European area affiliates.
Are you known for your logical ways that are supported by your collaborative nature? You are a ‘logiborative’ person at UCB. This remarkable blend of talent means you are adept at thriving on reason for the cause of patient comfort.
As a UCB ‘logiborative’ person and Quality Partner you like to work in an environment where you can:
- Contribute to the implementation of UCB global quality practices and promote compliance with relevant cGxP and local regulations in the UCB affiliates of Belgium and the Netherlands.
- Ensure all Regional Quality deliverables are achieved in a timely manner.
- Be the single point of contact for all quality related matters in the area.
As a UCB ‘logiborative’ person and Quality Partner you will contribute by:
- Implementing and maintaining an effective and compliant Quality System in line with the Regional Quality strategy and according to UCB policies and procedures, cGxP and applicable local regulatory requirements
- Maintaining relevant Affiliate authorizations and certificates
- Executing and coordinating operational quality activities for the area (potential of becoming a QP/Responsible Person for GDP/Narcotics responsible tasks)
- Executing and overseeing the local quality operations (e.g. complaints, deviations, CAPAs) including quality governance and quality planning in the countries
- Maintaining the Quality Manual and applying a Quality Risk Management approach
- Ensuring that contact on quality matters is maintained with the local Regulatory Authorities, the local vendors (CMOs, service providers, distributors) as well as UCB Northern European area and Corporate Quality
- Contributing to the internal audits, corporate audits, and Regulatory Authority inspections.
Job Segment: Law, Risk Management, Quality Assurance, QA, Quality, Legal, Finance, Technology