- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact.
- We use science to advance industries, and as part of Research, Innovation and Supply, you will help find the biological answers and build the new businesses that can pave the way for a brighter future.
Quality manager, Global Quality
- We are looking for a quality manager to Global Quality. In Global Quality we constantly challenge and improve our processes to the benefit of our company customers. To do this we continuously need to learn from customer feedback, market insights, and changing and developing quality standards. We want to improve quality delivered to our customers, improve basic right and reduce number of errors leading to complaints.
- To drive this effort, we are looking for a Quality Manager to join Global Quality.
- In this role, you will be responsible for coordinating and handling customer complaints across the company's different Industry Product Groups in close collaboration with the product quality managers. You will work together with production, supply chain and commercial teams to make sure that preventive actions of issues leading to customer complaints are well anchored in the organization to avoid re occurrence.
- In addition, you will be responsible for monthly complaint reporting and input for management review.
- You will work with colleagues globally on all levels throughout the organization, and must be able to lead and influence others, even when a direct reporting relationship does not exist.
- In return we offer a position with many, and exciting tasks.
- This is a good opportunity to have a significant influence on how we develop our business over the next years.
In this position you need to:
- Have a Master’s degree in food science, chemistry, engineering, veterinary medicine or similar
- Have experience from production and/or supply chain
- Be good at taking decisions in highly complex situations, and have a proactive approach in a global context
- Be robust and thrive in a dynamic working environment with multiple priorities
- Have knowledge of GMP, HACCP and food/feed safety programs, and knowledge and experience with food ingredients and processing aids is desirable
- Have excellent English skills, oral and written
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives. As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio-innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.