At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact. We use science to advance industries, and as part of Research, Innovation and Supply, you will produce and deliver the biological solutions that boost our customers’ business and pave the way for a brighter future.
QM Specialist, QES Microbial
QM Specialist, QES Microbial
QES Microbial is a newly formed organization within QES, which brings focus to the ever-increasing needs of our growth industries. As our QM Specialist in QES Microbial, you will participate in primarily maintaining the Quality Management department at Novozymes Biologicals in Salem as well as support and interface with other Novozymes facilities when appropriate. You will interact with all relevant internal and external parties to assure compliance to Novozymes’ Quality programs. You will manage the Raw Material program, investigate and document RM risk assessments, participate in the wwRM team and conduct supplier audits. This position will be responsible for leading gap closure and corrective action projects. You will work in a supportive team environment, alongside high energy colleagues. Experience in working with multi-disciplinary project teams is a plus.
This position can be based in Salem, VA, RTP or Franklinton, NC. Some travel will be required (~25%).
In this position you need:
- Pro-active, highly organized, ready to lend a hand.
- Highly analytical thinker with attention to detail and a root cause problem solver
- Ability to deliver results and make logical, well reasoned decisions in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interface with a wide diversity of people.
- Project management experience preferred
- Extensive computer skills to include word processing, spreadsheet, and SAP experience.
- Bachelors degree, with a minimum of 2 years related experience (in Quality Programs) is preferred
- Experience and knowledge of ISO 9001, Feed GMP, HACCP preferred
- The ideal candidate will be someone who thrives in learning and developing new skills.
Novozymes is the world leader in biological solutions. Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives. As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bioinnovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future. We call it Rethink Tomorrow. www.novozymes.com
For more information People & Organization department
Application deadline: June 30, 2017
Novozymes is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability or veteran status.