- Lab test operation and keep RM and FG under control.
- RM and FG product test record.
- Complete shift process product and FG product Test properties task
- Including test of color, VI, ash and moisture content etc.
- Provide test report to production on time
- In charge of quality test record according TS requirement (including RCS/SAP)
- Keep close communication to shift people and provide quality data for process control and parameter optimization
- Complete delivery RW quality inspection analysis task
- RW quality test and COA confirmation
- Provide un-quality RW test report to logistics and warehouse on time
- In charge of quality test record filling according TS requirement
- Daily equipment maintenance / cleaning in lab , keep working area cleaning and tidy
- Daily test sample arrangement to support customer
- Participant yearly Product properties validation
- Participate in lab SOP updating
- Process patrol and support on line quality inspection
- Complete other assignments by superior/engineer
- College degree or above, major in polymer or chemical material.
- Be responsible, careful, honest enough to assure the data and results be real and effective.
- Read test methods and standard independently.
- Have knowledge of chemical analysis or quality.
- Good English level in reading and writing.