This job is currently Archived,
Quality Engineer Tech Santa Clarita United States,
Posted on : 24 June 2017
- Advanced Bionics is a global leader in developing the most advanced cochlear implant systems in the world. Always focused on innovations that improve quality of life, AB has consistently made the industry s leading advancements in hearing technology.
- In fact, with six sound coding programs, we offer more ways to hear than any other cochlear implant company.
- Our company is part of the company Group, the leading provider of hearing healthcare solutions and parent company, the leading hearing instrument brand.
- As an AB employee, you will contribute to advancing biomedical technology worldwide and work on challenging projects with smart, driven, friendly people.
- AB provides thriving work environments around the globe; each fosters creativity, teamwork, global competitiveness, and professional growth.
- Experience the professional and personal fulfillment that comes with making a difference in people s lives.
- The role provides technical expertise to solve problems and work directly with MRB in all areas of production and in some incidences working in Receiving Inspection.
- The individual is expected to have a moderate level of technical expertise and be able to develop strong understanding of our inspection processes, non-conformances review, dis positioning of non-conformance and taking on projects which support efficiency/compliance goals as required.
- The role requires the ability to work with independence under some supervision of a Quality Engineer or QA Manager.
- This is the first level of the Engineering Technician classification.
- A candidate with equivalent work experience in a similar manufacturing environment.
- A preferred candidate would have an Engineering or a Technical degree.
Other Desired Qualifications
- Strong written and oral communications skills, including the ability to present information, facilitate meetings and drive change.
- Understanding of basic requirements of drawings and specifications
- Understanding of the fundamentals of ANSI ASQ Sampling Standards and application to inspection processes
- Experience generating computerized Nonconformance database records and standard reports
- Good understanding of principles of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
- Basic Understanding of Root Cause Analysis
- Experience with continuous improvement and Lean six sigma principles
Valencia CA USA
Find a Job Find Candidates