Quality Engineer - China
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Interact with the work cell to implement the Non-conformance control process.
- This includes recording NCN in Quality Issue Tracking System (QITS), blocking Non-conformance material in the ERP system, updating the day to day Non-conformance tracking list, and etc.
- Maintain quality records (such as COC, visual inspection sheet, out time cards, and etc.) in a good manner to meet AS9100 and customer’s requirement.
- Assist the external audits, which include but not limited to: AS9100, NADCAP, D1-4426, and etc.
- Responsible for the raw material reviewing and releasing, which includes the test data review, and certification review.
- Perform final inspection on the finished goods before being shipped to the customers.
- Prepare issuance of certificates of analysis and customer material certifications
- Responsible for making annual quality internal audit plan.
- Perform assigned internal audits per approved quality and safety audit plan.
- As requested, carry out investigations for manufacturing processes support and/or customer complaint.
- Develop and implement corrective action plans.
- Assist in the half year key characters SPC analysis.
- Assist in the SMOG review. Prepare the MSA and submit for approval before the due day.
- Assist the annual quality management review.
- Accountable to ensuring safe working environment in the work cell.
- Comply with all of Cytec's safety, security, and corporate confidentiality guidelines.
- Carry out any other duties as assigned by superior.
- Bachelor degree in chemistry/engineering or related area is a must.
- Minimum 2-3 years working experience in manufacturing environment
- Intimate knowledge for at least one of below three items:
- Resin Mixing process,
- Resin impregnation process or adhesive coating process,
- Testing: such as Resin Content, FTIR, HPLC, Tensile, Compression and etc.
- Knowledge of ISO9001/AS9100 quality system and Boeing quality system requirements is an advantage
- Six Sigma and/or manufacturing process control statistics is highly desirable
- A good team player