Quality Engineer - Switzerland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We are the global market leader and competence center for ultra-miniaturized wireless communication systems.
- Our product offering ranges from communication devices for hearing impaired persons to professional communication solutions for security, industry and broadcast applications.
You are responsible for the analysis of quality issues and the coordination of the problem solving with internal and external partners with the aim to find fast and reliable solutions and to support the continuous improvement process.
- Analysis of quality issues and coordination with internal and external partners
- Supplier complaint management (set-up and tracking of 8D-reports)
- Work out improvement proposals and presentation of them at internal review meetings
- Organize and execute supplier audits Influence the development of new products regarding quality aspects
- Improve production processes and assure efficient workflow
- Technical background with further education in quality assurance
- At least 5 years of proven experience within the electronics and micro-mechanics fields
- Entrepreneurial thinking with willingness to take over responsibility
- Solution orientation with ability to set priorities and to handle stressful situations
- Able to communicate with different target groups on a reliable and convincing way
- Fluent in English; very good knowledge in German, French basics will be considered as an asset
- Are you ready for this challenge?
- We offer you an exciting job with room to bring in your own ideas in a fascinating high-tech environment with an open corporate culture.