Quality Engineer III - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
The Quality Engineer III is responsibilities for risk management activities including FMEA analysis and post market surveillance. In addition, the position will support on-going departmental and/or improvement projects, new product introduction, document updates, assurance of compliance to current and changing regulations, and validation support as required
- Required Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related technical discipline.
- 5+ years experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Full knowledge of and application of principles and theories of quality engineering.
- Thorough understanding of GMP/ISO regulations and validation regulations is preferred.
- Quality Engineering, Six Sigma Green or Black Belt Certification preferred.
- Working knowledge of the device/drug/biotech manufacturing process.
- Skilled in statistical methods, statistical process control and sampling plans.
- Communication, technical, and computer skills.
- Coordination, tact and team work.
- Manual dexterity.
- Required Experience
To all recruitment agencies: Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Staffing Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
- Job Location
- Irvine, California, United States
- QSD IRV Quality Management (10185)
- Position Type