Quality Engineer - United States
Dupont Biosciences (company)
- Translate and communicate customer quality requirements into understandable plans and assess current capability to meet requirements.
- Lead and/or supports investigations of internal and external quality issues in a timely manner and implement effective corrective and preventive actions using root cause tools (5Why, Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA), Fishbone, etc.)
- Quality source for release of material on “Tech Hold” (typical MRB Function)
- Conduct internal system, process, and product audits and monitors corrective action plans.
- Initiate, monitor and execute quality improvement programs/projects to align with and achieve Quality Objectives, COT’s, to improve customer satisfaction.
- Develop, maintain, and provide quality metrics as required to facilitate a positive proactive change in quality performance.
- Analyze internal and external failure data and ongoing quality performance for continuous improvement (CI) opportunities and drive CI effort.
- Actively participate in daily/weekly Operations “toolbox”/Visual Management Board Meetings to communicate quality performance.
- Work with Supplier Quality and Purchasing to facilitate corrective/preventive actions with Suppliers in a timely manner
- Participate/Lead Supplier Audits as directed
- Coordinates/Conducts necessary training with Operations on quality standards, product knowledge, and problem solving (RCFA)
DowDuPont (NYSE: DWDP) is a holding company comprised of The Dow Chemical Company and DuPont with the intent to form strong, independent, publicly traded companies in agriculture, materials science and specialty products sectors that will lead their respective industries through productive, science-based innovation to meet the needs of customers and help solve global challenges. For more information, please visit us at www.dow-dupont.com.
The positions represented by this job posting are aligned to one of the three divisions, Agriculture, Materials Science or Specialty Products, which are expected to separate from DowDuPont into stand-alone public companies in late 2018 or early 2019. Information on the division alignment will be provided during the recruitment process.