- Developing & maintaining the Quality Control Strategy
- Investigation of non-conformances and implementing corrective action plans
- Support for change control implementation within operations
- Providing expert advice on GMP compliance and product quality.
- Must hold a degree or equivalent qualification Demonstrate knowledge of pharmaceutical legislation and a good understanding of GMPs.
- Compliance based focus Familiar with principles of lean management and continuous improvement, can demonstrate participation in lean management initiatives Good technical report writing skills.
- Effective communication – written and verbal – can convey information positively, succinctly, objectively
- Must be proficient in computer software programmes such as word and excel
- Proactively identifies gaps, issues, and opportunities for improvement, offers solutions and works with colleagues to collate, review and implement the best plan.
- Team player - can work as part of a team to find win -win solutions to issues.
- Builds relationships with senior personnel, peers and subordinates effortlessly, to foster excellent team working.
- Completer finisher – focused drive to identify tasks / projects and execute to a high standard within a timely manner
- Ability to organize workload to ensure that commitments are seen through to the end, fully documented.